Effective Date: October 25, 2023
The Information We Collect
We collect and receive information through the Website in two ways: (1) when you voluntarily provide information to us, such as when you submit or upload information to us through the Website; and (2) when we collect information automatically about your use of the Website, such as through cookies. These methods are described in more detail below.
Information You Choose to Provide
You may choose to provide certain information to us when you use the Website, such as through contact forms that we make available on the Website. This information may include basic identifying and contact information including:
- your first and last name;
- contact information including your email address, telephone number, and mailing address;
- information about your reason(s) for contacting us; and
- Any other information you choose to submit to us, such as through comments or questions that you submit through the Website.
Information We Collect Automatically
In addition to the information that you provide to us directly, we collect some information automatically when you use the Website through technologies such as cookies, log files, and web beacons. The types of information that we automatically collect may include:
- technical information about your computer, device, hardware, or software you use to access the Internet or our Website, such as IP address or other transactional or identifier information for your device (such as device make and model, information about device operating systems and browsers, or other device or system related specifications);
- usage information and statistics about your interaction with the Website which may include the URLs of the pages of the Website that you have visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, the application you used, how long you used the application and when, and other usage statistics;
- information that facilitates a safer and more personalized experience, such as user identification information, saved preferences, and device identifiers or usage information for authentication and fraud prevention purposes; and
- information about your approximate location, which we may derive from device information such as IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect or receive through the Website for the following purposes:
- operating, developing, and improving the Website;
- communicating with you, including by responding to your requests, questions, and other communications;sending you promotional communications; and obtaining your feedback about our services;
- analyzing usage trends and patterns and measuring the effectiveness of the Website and its features;
- complying with legal or regulatory requirements, judicial process, and our company policies (including due diligence and contracting activities);
- evaluating or conducting a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; and
- for any other purpose that you may authorize or direct at the time we collect your information.
How We Share Your Information
To accomplish the purposes set out above, we may share your information we collected through the Website with third parties that may include:
- service providers who perform services on our behalf with respect to our operation of the Website;
- our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- our analytics and advertising partners whose tools and technologies we use in connection with the Website;
- other third parties as necessary to (a) protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property; (b) protect the rights, interest and safety and security of the Website, our organization, or members of the public; (c) protect against fraud, and (d) investigate and prosecute users who engage in behavior that is illegal or harmful to others or to others’ property;
- a buyer or other successor or organization in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; and
- with such other parties, or for such other purposes, as you may authorize or direct when we collect the information.
We also collect information about your use of the Website through tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a unique numeric code that is transferred to your computer to track your interests and preferences and to recognize you as a return visitor. A “Web beacon” is a transparent file placed on a Web site that enables the monitoring of things such as user activity and site traffic.
Other examples of your choices include:
- You can browse our website without registering or directly submitting any information to us. We may collect some limited information automatically, as described above.
- You may change your browser settings or take other steps to block, manage, or delete cookies. Our Website does not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals, and other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use the Websites. In some cases, blocking or disabling cookies may cause the Website not to work as intended and some features may not be available.
How to Contact Us